Monday, September 5, 2011

A schedule tweak


Hello all.

I know things have been a little wonky lately with a bunch of phoned in posts from my phone. I started my scheduled blogging in April and since then I've kept up with it fairly well. This blog (and my others) mean a lot to me, and I spend a lot of time thinking and planning for them. With that said, I have some changes that are coming. Part of that process includes some schedule shifting to suit my needs.

My Photo Life posting is officially being moved from Monday to Tuesday. Tomorrow you can expect a full post that details the adventures Andrew and I had last Thursday night. We ended up doing some super fun camera experiments in Culver City on top of a parking garage. Can't wait to show them to you!

-MJ

No comments:

Popular Posts

Trying to find something?