Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back to Ireland

Ok, so I haven't blogged in two months. That's a little lame. I was taking photos, but really wasn't doing much with them. I could have sworn that I did a 365 wrap-up post, but I appear to be wrong.

This morning I landed back in Ireland. I'll be here for 7 months and I have higher aspirations for portrait projects than I did last time. Let's hope I can stick with it.

Thus far I have no photos to accompany this post. I'm on the CityLink bus to Galway and should be there in about 3 hours. Lots to take care of today as well, so I probably won't have any pictures for a while. That's OK though, there's lots of time.

I just thought I should pop in here and let any remaining followers know that I haven't abandoned this web space! It will continue even when I return to the States this fall.

-MJ

No comments:

Popular Posts

Trying to find something?