Monday, August 1, 2011

Interesting things are happening and I hardly have a chance to talk about them!

First off I'm going to apologize for two lackluster posts in a row. This is going to be short.

I'm about to pack a lunch and wrap up a few things around the house because today I'm going to be out with Brittany being an extra set of hands for her on a photo shoot in Long Beach. She does makeup and also hair for photo shoots and it should be a very exciting and interesting day. I haven't done much exploring of the city, or socializing outside of the house, and I'm also extremely low on my photography meter. There's just so much else going on involved with moving, cleaning, unpacking, getting settled and job hunting that my camera has slipped by the wayside a bit. Very sad.

Fortunately, I have a few photos for you all from James (Andrew's brother) and Annie's wedding. The weather was amazing for the Pacific Northwest, and many happy faces were captured. Andrew and I shared custody of the camera to cover the days.

Annie's parents have beautiful property nestled in the woods. There were trees, animals, gardens, flowers, vegetables and just the most serene nature settings one could have asked for.


The shot on the left is just after they signed their marriage certificate, kissed and toasted. Very sweet! The shot on the right is one of Andrew's captures :)


In additional exciting news, I started work on another new Monster! He's about 85% complete and I'm hoping to finish stuffing and sewing him up before Brittany gets here this afternoon. The shot on the right is my new house key! Quite exciting indeed.

From the road trip down here last week I have some rather nice scenery photos. Sadly I haven't even had a chance to touch them other than putting them on the computer. Next week, fingers crossed!

It occurred to me the other day that I'm not quite doing everything I can with this blog. Dear readers, is there anything that you would like to know or hear about? I'd love to be providing more content!

Sandwich time!

-MJ

No comments:

Popular Posts

Trying to find something?