Monday, July 25, 2011

What I'm doing instead of blogging!

Hello all! Last week I warned that I probably wouldn't be able to blog today seeing as Andrew and I are en route to California! We left at 8:30 this morning and have had a few stops along the way so far. Right now we're chugging through Oregon and we're still a ways away. I think the pit stops were worth it though :)

The purpose of this post is to direct you toward Andrew's blog travelingwithandrew.blogspot.com where we are posting updates for each stop that we make! Once we stop for the night we're going to go back and edit the entries and fix the photos and probably add more content. Be sure to check it out into tomorrow as well as we finish our two day excursion : D

P.s. Sorry the photos are the wrong way! I'll fix it later





No comments:

Popular Posts

Trying to find something?