Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ireland Day 70 - Pictures of my freakin' hand



Isn't it odd how some days go by remarkably faster than others?

Suddenly I was rushing out the door to head to lunch.

And I looked at the clock and it was 5:30.

It is twenty minutes to 9.

What?



Today almost seems as though it hasn't actually happened.

Although, I do have a minor accomplishment: I finally found a song on youtube that I have had in my head for the past two months. I had no idea what it was called or who it was by and when I would remember to try and look it up I suddenly couldn't remember what it sounded like and therefore couldn't search for lyrics. Predicament, right?



Well here it is.


(the official video cuts off 20 seconds early [???] so here is one with lyrics instead)

I feel really good finally knowing what it is. And now I can't stop listening to it. It gives me goosebumps.



Gosh I am so anxious and itchy to take photos, I am experiencing a major lack of inspiration though. This is a frustrating situation. Even though I am aware that I am literally surrounded by situations, objects, life just waiting to be photographed, I just look around and shrug, absolutely not feelin' it. What the crap is going on? Supposing that blocks are common among all creative endeavors, it's still irritating as all hell. What am I waiting for?



Perhaps the biggest issue here is that it is getting seriously cold outside and I am lacking in the coat department. Makes it difficult to want to explore outside. Initially my plans were taking me away from here at the beginning on the month, so why bring a heavier coat? As it is, I have two weeks (two weeks :( ) in the ridiculous wind, rain and autumn cold to contend with. Maybe I'll take pictures of how damn thin my zip up is.



I had two sodas today and that was a horrible mistake because now I have that obnoxious pain in my chest. Caffeine whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

This is a horrible ramble. 



I just took a long break to take a ton of photos of my hand. It is now almost 9:30.

And now it's 10:01.

-MJ

No comments:

Popular Posts

Trying to find something?