Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ireland Day 32 - Sandwich

I'm naming this blog after my mediocre dinner tonight. It was a sandwich, in case you weren't sure. I really don't like nuts/oats/grains clogging up my bread. I tried, I really did. I can do wheat, but not all the other stuff.

Moving on though! I actually took a real picture today. It was of the bad sandwich.


I think it looked fairly promising too. Oh well! Now I know.

When I woke up this morning I was actually feeling better. My head is still feeling a bit like it is stuffed with cotton, I have a bit of the sniffles and the worst cough, but I am on the upswing I think! There was a tiny bit of a setback this morning when I coughed so hard that I threw up, but that passed thankfully! I've been wracked with coughing fits through the whole day, terrifying and disturbing customers I'm sure. I can only hope that I'll sleep soundly tonight (although I don't know how that'll work).

This morning there was a very large shoot to be done - 9 adults and 6 kids. WOW. Brad trained Catharine and I for it earlier in the week and she and I attended it together. My voice is still very weak as well, so I am hopeless at rounding people up. Catharine is awesome! The shoot went really well I think. Got some great shots of the huge family. The rest of the day was pretty low key. Good for my voice.

At lunch I decided I wanted mashed potatoes again, so I went to Riordan's and had bangers and mash. Mmmmmm. It was so so so good. I had a hot chocolate directly after that. I treated myself, some might say xD My throat definitely appreciated all the warm nourishment.

My evening transitioned nicely to an enjoyable sit-down with Steve at the kitchen table. He made me some tea and gave me biscuits and we were chatting about Ireland and how nice it is here. So pleasant!

For the most part I haven't done much today, just edited through photos from the day trip to the Cliffs of Moher. I did probably 70 or so? Exhausting. Worth it though! I love the pictures, they make me happy to look at.

The days are creeping ever close to Wednesday, when I will be getting my third secret tattoo :O Excitement!

Time to sleep!

-MJ

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm getting closer to ACTUALLY getting a tattoo. I now know what I want it to be. I would like it to be a chunk of text down my right forearm. I just need to write the text.

I'm curious to know what this "surprise tattoo" will look like. And where you will get it.

Melanie Rowe said...

I'm pretty curious about this whole tattoo thing also!

Unknown said...

Good, you've only been talking about getting one for four years!

I know you are mom >.> It''ll be OK I promise!

Popular Posts

Trying to find something?